About this download
This program will upgrade Memory Stick drivers to Ver.188.8.131.52 and the following is improved in this upgrade version:
1. The compatibility for SD card.
After installing this program:
1. For VGN-AR4 Series please install the Memory Card Reader/Writer Driver Registry Patch 0.0.1.1.
2. For VGN-CR1 Series please install the Memory Card Reader/Writer Driver Registry Patch 184.108.40.206.
Memory Stick Upgrade Driver version 220.127.116.11
File name: TIDMSC-01549300-UN.exe
File size: 906 KB (927,752 bytes)
- To install Memory Stick Upgrade Driver Version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click TIDMSC-01549300-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if the updating is successful
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Click the properties ofTexas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller.
3. Click the Driver tab.
4. Check for the following information:
Driver Date: 2007/4/23
Driver Version: 22.214.171.124
Digital Signature: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher