About this download
This program will upgrade Click to DVD for Traditional Chinese Version from 2.3.00,2.3.01,2.3.02 or 2.3.03 to 2.3.04.04140 and resolve the following symptom:
1. VAIO Zone cannot create DVD with DVD+R DL media.
Note: Click to DVD for Traditional Chinese Version 2.3.00, 2.3.01, 2.3.02 or 2.3.03 is required to be installed before proceeding with this upgrade.
Click to DVD 2.3.04.04140 update program for Traditional Chinese Version
File name: SOACTD-00959601-UN.exe
File size: 5.68 MB (5,956,768 bytes)
- Click to DVD 2.3.04.04140 update program for Traditional Chinese Version
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Installing Click to DVD 2.3.04.04140 update program for Traditional Chinese Version
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOACTD-00959601-UN.exe. Then click Next.
3. Once the setup process is completed, click Finish.
2. To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Windows Explorer, browse to the folder C:\Program Files\Sony\Click to DVD 2 and double-click the Version.txtfile.
2. If 2.3.04.04140 is displayed, installation is successful.
3. If the installation is unsuccessful, repeat the installation process again.