About this download
This program will upgrade PCC DVDRW Drive UJ-822B(UJ-822BSXM-U/UJ-822BSXA-C) from 1.00 41102m/1.00 4082102 to 1.01 50420m/1.01 504202 and resolve the following symptom:
- Write errors of DVD+R/RW
- PCC DVDRW Drive UJ-822B(UJ-822BSXM-U/UJ-822BSXA-C) 1.00 41102m/1.00 4082102 is required to be installed before proceeding with this upgrade.
- Confirm that the built-in ODD is UJ-822B.
PCC DVDRW Drive UJ-822B(UJ-822BSXM-U/UJ-822BSXA-C) 1.01 50420m/1.01 504202
File name: KMFOPD-01041700-UN.exe
File size: 3.06 MB (3,219,104 bytes)
- PCC DVDRW Drive UJ-822B(UJ-822BSXM-U/UJ-822BSXA-C) 1.01 50420m/1.01 504202
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Installing PCC DVDRW Drive UJ-822B(UJ-822BSXM-U/UJ-822BSXA-C) 1.01 50420m/1.01 504202
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click KMFOPD-01041700-UN.exe. Then click Next.
3. Once the setup process is completed, click Finish.
4. Turn off and restart the computer after the update.
2. To check if the updating is successful
1. Run KMFOPD-01041700-UN.exe again.
If update was successful, the message Firmware of drive is already up to date will appear.