About this download
This program will upgrade Memory stick driver to Ver 22.214.171.124. Memory Stick 8G media is supported in this version.
Memory Stick Upgrade Driver 126.96.36.199
File name: TIDMSC-01424702-UN.exe
File size: 737 KB (755,608 bytes)
- To install Memory Stick Upgrade Driver 188.8.131.52
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
Details1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click TIDMSC-01424702-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if the updating is successful
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Click the properties ofTexas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller or Texas Instruments PCI7411 Integrated FlashMedia Controller
3. Click the Driver tab.
4. Check the following information:
Driver Date: 2007/1/24
Driver Version: 184.108.40.206.
Digital Signature: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.