About this download
This program will upgrade Video Driver from 188.8.131.5279d to 184.108.40.20629c and resolve the following symptom:
1. When DPST is enabled and USB HDD is connected, system sometimes hangs while dragging window.
Note: Please update the BIOS first (Bios Ver R0052G7 ), and install this patch again.
Video Driver Version 220.127.116.1129c Upgrade
File name: INDVID-00770906-UN.exe
File size: 5.81 MB (6,100,040 bytes)
- Video Driver Version 18.104.22.16829c Upgrade
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Installing Video Driver Version 22.214.171.12429c
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click INDVID-00770906-UN.exe. Then click Next.
3. Once the setup process is completed, click Finish.
2. To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Device Manager and double-click Display Drivers.
2. Double-click Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller and select the Drivertab.
3. Confirm the following information.
Driver Date is 2004/10/08 (Y/M/D).
Driver Version is 126.96.36.19929.
Digital Signature is Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.
4. If the installation is unsuccessful, repeat the installation process again.