About this download
This program will upgrade Graphics Driver to 18.104.22.168 and resolve the following symptom.
1. Driver can't save video overlay color settings.
Graphics Upgrade Driver 22.214.171.124
File name: NVDVID-01193603-UN.exe
File size: 36.7 MB (38,485,600 bytes)
- How to install Graphics Upgrade Driver 126.96.36.199
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
Details1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click NVDVID-01193603-UN.exe
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. Uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from Add or Remove Programs on Control Panel and restart the system.
5. New video driver will be installed automatically.
6. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if the updating is successful
1. Go to Device Manager
2. Click properties of NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 or NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600
3. Click the Drivertab.
4. Check the following information:
Driver Date is 2006/05/08 (Y/M/D).
Driver Version is 188.8.131.52.
Digital Signature is Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.