About this download
This program will upgrade Graphics Driver to Ver.18.104.22.16813 and resolve the following symptoms.
1. Brightness control doesn't work.
2. VGN-AR Series HDMI output issue
Before installing this application:
This program only suitable for Windows Vista. Please check that the Operating System is Windows Vista before installation.
Graphics Driver Update Program 22.214.171.12413 for Windows Vista
File name: NVDVID-01422002-UN.exe
File size: 50.4 MB (52,905,048 bytes)
- To install Graphics Driver Update Program 126.96.36.19913 for Windows Vista
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
Details1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click NVDVID-01422002-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
Open Device Manager -> Properties of NVIDIA GeForceGo 7400/7600/7600GT and click the Driver tab to check for the information below:Date(Y/M/D): 2/20/2007
Digital Signature is Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.