- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Change the Video Card Mode toSPEED first and restart the computer.
2. Download the VID-0602SZ22-ENG.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the VID-0602SZ22-ENG.EXE file to begin the installation.
4. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
5. At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement. Click I Agree to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
6. When the installation is completed, please restart the computer if needed.