About this download
This program will upgrade Audio Drive to Ver.188.8.131.5250 and the following symptom is resolved.
1. Pop noise appears when playing back music
Audio Drive 184.108.40.20650 Update Program
File name: REDAUD-00733502-UN.exe
File size: 14.6 MB (15,405,456 bytes)
- To install Audio Drive 220.127.116.1150 Update Program (For Windows Vista)
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from Uninstall a Program on Control Panel and restart the system.
3. If Hardware Update Wizard is shown, click Cancel.
4. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click REDAUD-00733502-UN.exe Then click Next.
5. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
6. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Device Manager and double-click Realtek High Definition Audio.
2. Click the Driver tab.
3. Check that the date is 01/02/2007 and the version is 18.104.22.16850.