About this download
This program will upgrade BIOS from Ver.R0101V0 or R0102V0 to Ver.R0103V0 and resolve the following symptoms:
1. Video noise when using the "VAIO ultimate battery mode".
2. The processing of heat radiation has been improved.
Note: BIOS Ver.R0101V0 or R0102V0 is required to be installed before proceeding with this upgrade.
File name: S5_R0103V0.exe
File size: 966 KB (989,592 bytes)
- BIOS Ver.R0103V0
- Windows XP
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Installing BIOS R0103V0
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click S5_R0103V0.exe. Then click Next.
3. Once the setup process is completed, click Finish.
4. Please turn off the computer after update and then restart it.
2. To check if the updating is successful
1. Press F2 while booting and enter BIOS setup.
2. Enter BIOS setup and check the BIOS Version(R0103V0).