About this download
This program will upgrade the camera driver to Ver.126.96.36.199. The following symptoms have been resolved.
1. Distortion may occur after switching camera sometimes.
2. Blue screen may occur when system is busy.
Camera Driver update program Ver.188.8.131.52
File name: SODCAM-01106306-UN.exe
File size: 810 KB (830,072 bytes)
- To install Camera Driver update program Ver.184.108.40.206
- Windows XP
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SODCAM-01106306-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, shut down the computer using the Power button and start it again. (Please do not use the Restart function in Windows.)
To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Device Manager and double-click Sony Visual Communication Camera VGP-VCC3.
2. Click the Drivertab.
3. Check that the date is 2006/05/19 and the version is 220.127.116.11.