About this download
This upgrade program is applicable for VGN-A59GP,VGN-A60GP,VGN-FS3 Series and VGN-S5 Series and resolve the following symptoms:
1. The file cannot copy correctly to the Memory Stick.
2. Operating System may restart when Memory Stick is removed or inserted when starting SonicStage.
3. Computers stops responding when playing back a file in MLC Memorystick by WMP
Memory Stick Driver Ver 18.104.22.168 Upgrade
File name: TIDMSC-00605917-UN.exe
File size: 651KB (667,272 bytes)
- To install Memory Stick Driver Ver 22.214.171.124 Upgrade Program.
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOACTD-00806301-UN.exe and click Next.
3. Once the setup process is completed, click Finish.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Click Device Manager -> Properties of Texas Instruments PCI7420 Integrated FlashMedia Controller -> Driver tab.
2. Please check these information:
Driver Date is 2005/08/08 (Y/M/D).
Driver Version is 126.96.36.199.
Digital Signature is Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.
If these information are displayed, installation is successful.
3. If the installation is unsuccessful, repeat the installation process again.