About this download
This upgrade program will resolve the following symptoms:
1. Unable to create a new folder in Desktop when using the Save As dialog.
2. Video corruption when playing a DV-AVI file.
3. Color noise appears when playing M2T file with Windows Media Player.
4. Screen becomes black when playing M2T file in DVgate Plus.
Video Driver Upgrade
File name: NVDVID-00825413-UN.exe
File size: 10.9 MB (11,515,512 bytes)
- Display Video Driver 18.104.22.168 Upgrade
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards, except for the docking station.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Rename folder name of "C:\Drivers\Video" to "_Video".
2. Download the file NVDVID-00825413-UN.exe to a temporary directory.
3. Execute NVDVID-00825413-UN.exe to extract the files.
4. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs.
5. Select NVIDIA Drivers and click Change/Remove.
6. Click Yes to remove the selected program and click Yes to restart the computer.
7. After the computer restarts, the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box will be displayed.
8. Select the No, not this time option and click Next.
9. Select the Install from a list of specific location (Advanced) option and click Next.
10. Select the Don't search, I will choose the driver to install option and click Next.
11. Select Display adapters from the list and click Next.
12. Click Have Disk, browse to the C:\Update\NVDVID-00825413 folder to locate the file NVSZ.inf and click Open.
13. Click OK and click Next.
14. When the installation is completed, click Finish and restart the computer.