About this download
This program will upgrade the Video driver to Ver.126.96.36.199 and the following symptom has been resolved:
1. Issues under HDMI 1080i output on BDROM playback (WinDVD BD update is also required.)
Video Driver update program Ver.188.8.131.52
File name: NVDVID-01193609-UN
File size: 36.7 MB (38,492,184 bytes)
- To install Video Driver Update Program Ver.184.108.40.206
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click NVDVID-01193609-UN.exe.
3. The drivers will be decompressed to C:\Drivers\Video.
4. Start Control Panel and doulbe-click Add or Remove Programs.
5. Click NVIDIA drivers and click Modify/Remove to uninstall the old drivers.
6. Restart the computer and the driver will be installed automatically.
7. Resolution and other setttings may be reset after updating. Please set them again if needed.
To check if the updating is successful:
1. Start Device Manager and double-click NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 (or NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 GT).
2. Click the Driver tab.
3. Check that the date is 2006/07/06 and the version is 220.127.116.11.