About this download
This program will upgrade Graphics Driver to Ver.220.127.116.1154 and resolve the following symptoms.
1. The language of NVIDIA Help file in Control Panel is English in any Operating System language.
2. Failure to change to DVI single mode
3. Desktop may flicker when the NVIDIA Control Panel is launched.
4. DWM may stop when the display is set to DVI(P)+LCD(S).
5. When output display is changed or FUS, LCD displays garbage characters.
Graphics Driver 18.104.22.16854 Update Program
File name: NVDVID-01360403-UN.exe
File size: 49.7 MB (52,155,320 bytes)
- To install Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12454 Update Program
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click NVDVID-01360403-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Device Manager and choose NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400.
2. Right-click and choose Properties.
3. Check that the Date is 2006/12/19 and the Version is 126.96.36.19954.