About this download
This program will upgrade Wireless LAN Driver to Ver.10.1.0.13. The following symptoms have been resolved.
1. Blue screen or system hang may occur.
2. The electric current leaks for Intel Golan WLAN.
Note: Please upgrade BIOS to Ver.R0070J3 before updating the Wireless LAN Driver.
Wireless LAN Driver update program Ver.10.1.0.13
File name: INDWLL-01035409-UN.exe
File size: 20.3 MB (21,352,896 bytes)
- To install Wireless LAN Driver Update Program Ver.10.1.0.13
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to Control Panel and open Add or Remove Programs.
3. Click Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software and click Change/Remove.
4. Uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software and restart the computer.
5. After restarting, click Cancel if the wizard dialog appears.
6. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click INDWLL-01035409-UN.exe.
7. Follow the instructions displayed in the instalation wizard.
8. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Device Manager and double-click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection.
2. Click the Driver tab.
3. Check that the date is 2005/12/04 and the version is 10.1.0.13.