About this download
This program will upgrade Wireless Network Driver from Ver.18.104.22.168a or older to Ver.22.214.171.124a and resolve the following symptom:
1. Wireless LAN card cannot maintain connection with access point of D-link.
Note: Wireless Network Driver Ver.126.96.36.199a or older is required to be installed before proceeding with this upgrade.
- This module is only for D-Link users.
- Never apply other Access Poin users
Wireless Network Driver Ver.188.8.131.52a
File name: WLAN_90231a.exe
File size: 16.5 MB (17,396,728 bytes)
- Wireless Network Driver driver Ver.184.108.40.206a Update
- Windows XP
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Installing Wireless Network Driver driver Ver.220.127.116.11a Update
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click WLAN_90231a.exe. Then click Next.
3. Installing application will run for about 3 minutes. Please restart the computer after 5 minutes.
2. To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Device Manager and double-click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2****** Network Connection.
2. Click the Driver tab.
3. Check whether the date is 2005/07/19 and the version is 18.104.22.168.