About this download
This program will upgrade BIOS to Ver.R0052N7 and the following improvements are available in this upgrade version.
1. Change the Wireless LAN Device's setting in BIOS.
BIOS Upgrade Program Ver.R0052N7
File name: PHBSYS-01467407-UN.exe
File size: 1.04 MB (1,090,904 bytes)
- To install BIOS Upgrade Program Ver.R0052N7
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click PHBSYS-01467407-UN.exe.
3. When the User Account Control dialog appears, click Next.
4. At the VAIO BIOS Update Tool 1.0.01.10181 box, click the Update button.
5. At the WBFLASH box, click the OK button. (Please wait while the utility updates the BIOS.)
6. When the WBFLASH BIOS Update successfully completed box appears, click OK to shutdown the computer.
7. After the computer shuts down, wait for a few seconds, and then turn on the computer again.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Turn on the computer and Press F2 key when the VAIO Logo is displayed.
2. Enter BIOS Setup.
3. The BIOS version can be located in Main menu.
4. Check that the BIOS Version is R0052N7.