About this download
This program will upgrade VAIO Zone for Traditional Chinese Version from 1.2.02.11020 or 1.2.02.12090
to 1.2.05 and resolve the following symptom:
1. While playing back DVD in Do VAIO, the volume scale displays jerky movement when changing volume.
Note: VAIO Zone for Traditional Chinese Version 1.2.02.11020 or 1.2.02.12090 is required to be installed before proceeding with this upgrade.
VAIO Zone 1.2.05 Update Program for Traditional Chinese Version
File name: SOAVZN-00965000-UN.exe
File size: 10.6 MB (11,123,216 bytes)
- VAIO Zone 1.2.05 Update Program for Traditional Chinese Version
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Installing VAIO Zone 1.2.05 Update Program for Traditional Chinese Version
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOAVZN-00965000-UN.exe. Then click Next.
3. Once the setup process is completed, click Finish.
2. To check if the updating is successful
1. Start VAIO Zone and click Properties button on up-righter corner of the screen.
2. Click About VAIO Zone. If 1.2.05.05170 is displayed, installation is successful.
3. If the installation is unsuccessful, repeat the installation process again.