About this download
This program will upgrade VAIO Video & Photo Suite to Version 1.1.00.17080 and resolve the following symptoms.
1. When the "AVCHD 1080i" setting is used, the audio might not be correctly output.
The following functions have been added
1. Corresponded to BDMV disc burned by "Click to DVD BD" & "VAIO Content Exporter".
Before installing this program:
This update program should base on VAIO Video & Photo Suite Version 1.1.00.14140.
Check that VAIO Video & Photo Suite is already upgraded to Version 1.1.00.14140. If the version is not 1.1.00.14140, please download and install the upgrade version 1.1.00.14140.
How to check the program version for VAIO Video & Photo Suite:
1. Check Version.txt under C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO VP Utilities.
VAIO Video & Photo Suite Update Program Version 1.1.00.17080
File name: SOAVPU-01532000-UN.exe
File size: 3.04 MB (3,190,104 bytes)
- To install VAIO Video & Photo Suite Update Program Version 1.1.00.17080
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOAVPU-01532000-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Check that Version.txt under C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO VP Utilities includes 1.1.00.17080.