About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (Intel) to version 18.104.22.1687 and will resolve the following symptom:
- Vertical line appears shortly during Windows Boot up.
Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 22.214.171.1247
File name: EP0000229125.exe
File size: 16.8 MB (17,666,048 bytes)
- To install Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 126.96.36.1997
- Windows 7 32bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000229125.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to Device Manager > Display Adapters > Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
2. Driver version under Properties should indicate 188.8.131.527