About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) to version 22.214.171.1247 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Content type changes to "Game" when launching some Metro application.
- 3D button does not work after system resumes from Standby/Sleep mode during playback with 3D Application.
Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) Update version 126.96.36.1997
File name: EP0000278409.exe
File size: 220 MB (231,403,520 bytes)
- Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) Update version 188.8.131.527
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000278409.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Window\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
2. Version should indicate 184.108.40.2067.