About this download
This program will update Pointing Driver (Synaptics) to version 220.127.116.11 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Back/Forward function cannot be enabled via VAIO Control Center, when Three-finger Flick is off in Device setting page.
- Three-finger Vertical flick does not have feature, but the demo video and help explains about this feature.
- Three-finger Flick direction is incorrect.
- Explanation of Two-Finger/Three-Finger flick default on "Help" tab is different from actual default pointing function.
Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 18.104.22.168
File name: EP0000278475.exe
File size: 116 MB (122,376,192 bytes)
- Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 22.214.171.124
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000278475.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\SynTP.sys
2. Version should indicate 126.96.36.199.