About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (Intel) to version 188.8.131.5232 and will resolve the following symptom:
- Camera application in Start Menu is unable to record video when the "Video Stabilization" function is enabled.
Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 184.108.40.20632
File name: EP0000297217.exe
File size: 98.0 MB (102,825,984 bytes)
- Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 220.127.116.1132
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000297217.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
For SVJ2021* Series, BIOS version R0213F5 must be installed before updating to this patch.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\igdkmd64.sys
2. Version should indicate 18.104.22.16832.