About this download
This program will update Pointing Driver (Synaptics) to version 220.127.116.11 and will have the following:
- Three-finger press function is disabled by default. User can enable the function under Touchpad Settings.
Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 18.104.22.168
File name: EP0000303371.exe
File size: 124 MB (130,793,472 bytes)
- Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 22.214.171.124
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000303371.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
2. Version should indicate 126.96.36.199.