About this download
This program will update Keyboard Receiver Firmware to version 1.86 and will have the following:
- Fix the problem of 1st keyboard input lost after OS boot/reboot/hibernation resume.
- Fix for issue of USB selective suspend.
- Improve the feeling of key repeat during pressing and holding some key.
Keyboard Receiver Firmware Update version 1.86
File name: EP0000323846.exe
File size: 5.41 MB (5,681,152 bytes)
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000323846.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
1. You need to complete two steps; 1. Update and 2. Pairing, to apply this software.
2. Do not put PC into sleep Mode, Restart and shutdown before successfully doing both Update and Pairing procedures.
Steps to update firmware
1. Plug the AC adoptor to the tablet.
2. Run EP0000323846.exe.
3. Tap Update button. (Updating firmware... message is shown. Wait about 1 minute.)
4. After Update Success!!! message is shown, tap Pairing button.
5. Complete the pairing manually following the instruction of Pairing the Wireless Keyboard with Your VAIO Computer.
6. Tap Close button.
7. Reboot the system.
Check the property of the following device in device manager;
USB Composite Device (Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0003) -> Properties -> Details tab -> Bus reported device description
Version check after installation
WUSB NL Dongle V1.86