- To install VGP-VCC7 Camera Module Driver
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
When the Operating System is changed from Windows Vista to Windows XP, and these drivers and applications are installed, the following will be experienced:
1. AV Mode Button cannot be used.
2. Instant On mode cannot be used.
3. Fn+F5/Fn+F6 Function Key(Brightness Control) cannot be used.
4. Fn+F10(Zoom in/out function) cannot be used.
5. When connected with HDMI, the sound output does not work.
1. Execute \Drivers\ Camera_Driver. zip file。
2. Open "Device Manager", double click "Imaging devices", and then right click "USB Video Device" and select "Update Driver…".
3. Select "No, not this time" and the click "Next".
4. Click "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)" and then click "Next".
5. Click "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install." and then click "Next".
6. Click "Have Disk...", select the path of Camera Driver. Double click Camera Driver, select "R5U870FL" and open it, then click "OK".
7. Click model and then click "Next".
8. When the "Hardware Installation" dialogue box appears, select "Continue Anyway".
9. When the installation finishes, please restart the computer if needed.