- To download the installation for VGN-Z1 series
- Windows XP
Please note that when installing either of the Windows XP versions, users may no longer have access to some preinstalled software or will not be able to use some of preinstalled functions.
Below are the functions that are confirmed to be unusable once users downgrade to Windows XP on VGN-Z1 Series:
1. HDD Protection function cannot be used
2. Fn+F9/Fn+F10 function cannot be used.
3. HDMI function maybe cannot be used.
4. RAID function cannot be used.
5. When switch the graphics mode such as from Speed mode to STAMINA mode, the system will not prompt to restart the unit. Please restart the unit manually immediately.
Please download the installation manual for VGN-Z1 series and refer to the installation steps to install the related XP drivers and applications on VGN-Z1 Series.
Note: Please use Adobe Reader to open the manual that is in PDF format.