- DSC Ver.1.1
About this download
- Picture Motion Browser supplied with the following models
Digital SLR camera a series: DSLR-A100
Digital Photo Printer: DPP-FP55/FP35
- Date print function: Printing still images with the shooting date inserted.
- Map View function: Displaying still images with position information on the online world map.
* To use this function, the GPS unit (optional accessory) and an environment that can be accessed to the Internet are required.
Download size: 35.7 MB (37,447,069 bytes)
Originally posted: 2006/11/07
- Picture Motion Browser Software Update
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Supported Operating System
- Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional
- Windows® 2000 Professional
- Windows® Millennium Edition
- Available hard disk space needs to be 200MB or more.
- Picture Motion Browser software needs to be installed.
* Before starting the installation, please log on as a user with administrative privilege for Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional or Windows® 2000 Professional.
- Confirm Picture Motion Browser is installed on the computer.
* To confirm, click Start -> Programs ( All Programs in Windows® XP) -> Sony Picture Utility, and check the items displayed in the menu.
- Double-click the SPU11_Update1115a.exe file.
- The installation of the update program will start automatically.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.