Thank you for your continued interest in Sony products.
Sony is offering a firmware update to owners of “α700”, DSLR-A700.
DSLR-A700 (α700 body)
DSLR-A700P (α700 zoom lens kit)
DSLR-A700K (α700 Carl Zeiss lens kit)
[Applicable firmware version]
Ver.1.0 and Ver.2.0
- The firmware version is indicated on LCD display of a unit when pressing ‘MENU” button followed by ‘DISP’ button.
- The download procedure is stated on the download page.
- The firmware “Ver.3.0” is not applicable to this update.
[Symptom to be improved]
- When pictures are taken continuously, access lamp is turned on and whole system may halt.
- When a unit is powered off under “MR” mode, some settings registered under “MR” mode are reflected in other shooting modes.
Click here to download the firmware update.
For inquiries regarding this issue, please contact your local service centre. A list of the Sony service centres can be found in the Service Centers Page.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.