IMPORTANT: This procedure must be performed while logged in as Administrator or to an account with Administrator rights on your computer.
Follow these steps to send photos from your wireless camera to the PlayMemories Home software.
- Make sure that the PlayMemories Home software is updated to the latest version.
- A memory card is required to transfer pictures to the computer using Wi-Fi. You cannot transfer from the internal memory of the camera using the Wi-Fi option.
- Depending on the settings selected in the PlayMemories Home, the camera will turn off after saving the pictures to the computer.
- Make sure the camera is set up with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Turn on the camera and insert the memory card.
- Set the camera to Playback mode.
- Press the Menu button and select Send to Computer.
- The images will transfer to the computer. After transferring, open the PlayMemories Home software to view your pictures.