Sound issues when using the Bluetooth speaker.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below if your Bluetooth® speaker is having any of the following sound issue:
- No Sound
- Low Sound
- Sound from only one speaker
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the sound after completing each step.
- Check that both this system and the connected device are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the system and the connected device.
- Check that the connected device is being played back.
- Check that both ends of the audio connecting cord are firmly inserted into the system and the connected device.
- If you are connecting a personal computer to the system, make sure the audio output setting of the computer is set for a BLUETOOTH device.
- Pair this system and the BLUETOOTH device again.
- If the connected device is monaural (mono), the sound will only be output from the left speaker.