The noise may have been produced during the recording of the video or image. This type of noise may happen when a camera with a high resolution setting records a scene at night or in the dark.
To resolve this, adjust the following settings on your Android TV.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Display in the TV category.
- Select Picture.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Clarity.
- Adjust the following settings:
- Change Digital noise reduction from Auto to High.
- Change Random noise reduction from Auto to High.
NOTE: For some video sources, noise may still appear if Random noise reduction is set to Auto to High. In this case, set the Random noise reduction to Off.
- Decrease Sharpness to 50.
- Change Reality Creation from Auto to Manual, then decrease the Resolution value.