How to send contents and playback to TV from computer?
Please follow the steps below to send contents and playback to TV from computer.
IMPORTANT: To playback content, your TV and computer must be connected to the same network.
Send and playback content from your computer to your TV using Windows Media Player
- On your computer, launch Windows Media Player.
- Select Stream — Turn on media streaming.
NOTE: If the Automatically allow devices to play my media option is shown in the Stream dropdown, then the media streaming function is on.
- Use one of the following steps to stream content:
- Drag and drop desired content in the Play tab to create a playlist, then select the Play to icon, select Cast to Device and select your TV.
- In the library window, right click the desired content, navigate to and select Cast to Device, then select your TV.
- The selected content will begin to play and will display in the Cast to Device window.
Other methods to play content from your computer on your TV
You can utilize one of these alternative methods to play content (pictures, movies) from your computer to your TV:
- Open folder which contains the content, right-click on the file you want to play, select Cast to Device and then select your TV.
- Right click on the folder which contains the content, select Cast to Device, select your TV and then a slide show of the included content will start.