To correct this condition, perform one of the following procedures to re-establish the Bluetooth connection and improve the sound.
On the Bluetooth device, disconnect and reconnect the TV.
In the TV menu below, disconnect and then reconnect the Bluetooth device.
NOTE: These steps allow you to re-establish the Bluetooth connection on the TV without releasing the pairing from the Bluetooth device.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories — (Bluetooth device name) A2DP — Disconnect.
- Select Remotes & Accessories — Bluetooth settings — Bluetooth device name — Disconnect.
- Then, select Bluetooth device name — Connect.