IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products of this article.
You can change the TV startup behavior by following these steps:
- Press the Quick Settings button on the remote control.
- Select Power on behavior.
- Select Last input.
- There are two options in the Power on behavior settings.
- Home screen: The TV starts with Home screen
- Last input: The TV starts with the last watched TV channel or external input
- If the power is turned on within 30 seconds after the previous power off, the TV will start with the last displayed app, regardless of the Power on behavior setting.
- If the power is turned off while displaying the Home screen or another application screen (except TV channels and external inputs), the TV will start to the Home screen, regardless of the Power on behavior setting.
- The default Power on behavior value depends on the status of the signed-in Google account. If you signed-in to the Google account on the TV, the default value is Home screen. If not, Last input is the default.