- While the headset is set in the charging case, the power is turned off.
To use one-touch connection, remove the headset from the charging case and make sure that the headset is turned on.
- Keep the smartphone close to the N-mark on the bottom of the charging case until the smartphone reacts.
If the smartphone still does not react, move the smartphone slowly up and down and left to right.
- The NFC function of the smartphone is set to on.
- If the smartphone is in a case, remove it.
- NFC reception sensitivity varies depending on your smartphone.
If you repeatedly fail to connect the headset with a smartphone by one touch, connect it to the headset by on-screen operation on the smartphone.