If you are using the camera's USB streaming function and the battery runs out, you may have set USB Power Supply to Off on the camera, or your USB port may only have a 500 mA power output. It is recommended that you connect the camera to a USB port capable of 1,500 mA power output and set USB Power Supply to On on the camera.
Note: When USB Power Supply is set to On, power is supplied to the camera from a computer or other device during USB streaming, so the power of the computer or other device is consumed.
If you want to use the streaming function for extended periods of time, please try the following:
Note: Not all functions are available on all models.
- Charge the rechargeable battery pack of the camera fully before you start streaming.
- Set USB Power Supply to On. (Power is supplied to the camera from a computer or other device.)
- Connect to a USB port capable of 1,500 mA power output.
- When using a camera that supports PD (Power Delivery), connect to a USB port that supports PD.
- Set Auto Power OFF Temp. to High.
- Set Movie Rec During Streaming to Disable.
- Set the resolution and the frame rate to lower in Output Res/Frame Rate.
- Set Auto Framing to Off.