1. Click the Start button, point to All Programs, and click on the VAIO Control Center.
The S Button window may also be accessed by pressing and holding the S1 button, if the VAIO Control Center option is not shown in All Programs.
If prompted for an administrator password, type the appropriate password and click the Continue button. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click the Continue button.
2. In the VAIO Control Center window, on the List tab, double-click the S Button icon.
3. In the S Button window, under S Button Settings, click the drop down arrow under S1 to select the application or function that the S1 key will be set to perform.
NOTE: If the choice is to launch an application, use the following procedure.
4. In the Current Settings dialog box, click the Advanced button.
5. In the Specify Application window, click the button to the right of the box under Application to browse to the application the S1 key will launch.
6. Select the executable to launch the application and click OK.
The path to the application should now show in the Current Settings dialog box, under S1 :Launch Application.
7. Click the OK button.