- Switching the Audio output between HDMI and built-in SPK/HP should be manually operated.
- Select Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices Property -> Sounds and Audio Devices and open Sounds and Audio Devices Properties.
- Select Audio Tab.
- Change the previously arranged device for "Sound Playback" to the required device.
- Click OK or Apply.
- Silent Stream (0 stream) function does not work for HDMI output. When playback starts, the jumpiness occurs for about 1 second.
- Cancelling Headphone is not supported.
- Sound is not being output when playing back a DVD title in Dolby Digital Sounds using Windows Media Player.
Note: MS Decoder for Dolby Digital Sounds is required.
- SPEED Mode cannot be used. Make sure to start with STAMINA Mode, regardless of Graphics Switch.
- 3D HDMI-out is unsupported.
- 3D Vision is unsupported.
- Plug and Display function does not work.
- Shutdown Wake-On-Lan item is shown on the advanced setting tab of Device Manager. Despite the item is changed to Enable, Wake from Shutdown is unavailable.
- The Help contents are old. It describes about Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR.
- BT3.0+HS is unsupported.
- The electric power is consumed when a camera isn't used because USB Selective Suspend function cannot be used.
- Flicker Noise sometimes occurs in the area where nominal power frequency is 60Hz because it can't switch the Flicker between 50Hz and 60Hz.
UTILITY / OTHERS
- LCD brightness auto-adjustment function by illuminant sensor does not work.
- VAIO button, Assist button, Resolution Switching button and Quick Web Access function do not work.
- ISV except Power DVD and RoxioEMC isn't equipped.
- Acceleration sensor, Geomagnetism sensor, Illuminant sensor is not supported.
- PowerDVD isn't equipped.
- Roxio EMC isn't equipped.
- There is no manual for How to use XP.
- VGP-BGU1 (Bluetooth GPS Unit) doesn't work, because GPS cannot be registered.
- PCGA-UVC11 (Visual Communication Camera) doesn't work, because its driver cannot be installed.