- How do I locate files I received using Bluetooth?
- How can I find files that I have received using Bluetooth?
- Android 6.0
Locating received files
To locate a file received using Bluetooth
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Storage.
- If your device has an external SD card, tap Internal storage. If not, go directly to step 4.
- Find and tap Explore > bluetooth.
Tip: Touch and hold a file to share it, or tap the menu button (three vertical dots) to view other options.
In most Android versions you can also download a file manager app from Google Play™ Store. Files received using Bluetooth are found in your file manager's bluetooth folder.