Questions & Answers: 73
- DJ EFFECT cannot be used.Why I cannot use DJ EFFECT? DJ EFFECT cannot be activated when you: Connect a microphone to the unit. When using KARAOKE mode.
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- Is it possible to delete just one set of pairing information?No, deleting just one set of pairing information is not supported by the system. To delete pairing information, the system must be reset to the factory settings. NOTE: If the pairing information for a paired device
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?To check which version of Music Center (SongPal) you are currently using, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select About
- Connect Your Audio Device / Home Theater System to the Music Center (SongPal) AppBefore You Start Make sure that your audio device is compatible with Music Center. Your audio device should have the latest firmware version. If your audio and mobile devices are already have a Bluetooth connection
- How to play music on the audio devices in my Music Center (SongPal) Multi-room group?Once you have successfully added and grouped up your audio devices, you can start playing music on them simultaneously! Simply go to the Speakers & Group menu, tap on the created group you wish to play audio content
- Frequently Asked Questions for Music Center App (SongPal)The name of the application was changed from SongPal to Music Center in May 2017. Music Center (SongPal) Help: http://songpal.sony.net/en_ww/help/ Refer to the following questions and answers: Q: Where can I get Music
- The menu options or functions of the audio system are not displayed in the Music Center (SongPal)The following maybe experienced when using the Music Center (SongPal) application with the audio system: The menu options or functions of the audio system are not displayed on the mobile device. The audio system