Questions & Answers: 30
- Can I update the camera using macOS Big Sur (11.0) and Apple Silicon?We have found that you cannot update your camera using the macOS Big Sur (11.0) and Apple Silicon. We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating. We will let you know once a solution is available.
- Set up a flash with both radio and optical wireless features to optical wireless modeFollow these steps to set up your external flash in optical wireless mode. NOTES: For optical wireless communication, make sure the controller and remote are within 5 meters of each other. Make sure the controller
- [VIDEO] How to setup wireless flash for your cameraTutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube
- How to set up and use a wireless flash.IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps. There are two methods for wireless
- Where can I buy genuine Sony products?Wondering where to buy Sony products? Click on the links below to find retail stores near you. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand Vietnam Middle
- [VIDEO] Why flash? For better food photographyWho’s hungry for deliciously beautiful food photos? With Sony’s flashes, you’ll turn the memory of last night’s feast into the most gorgeous, clearest and lip-smacking visual keepsake. Watch the video to learn from
- [VIDEO] Why flash? For better product photographyImprove product photography in a flash? It’s possible with the use of Sony’s flashes! Watch tips and tricks from professional photographer, Mezame, as he explains why you need a flash for product photography. Tutorial: