XM-4ES | Mobile ES™ 4-Channel Power Amplifier
Questions & Answers: 15
- The sound is muffled or sound cannot be heard (XM-ES Series)Refer to the Operating Instructions to make sure the INPUT MODE switch, LPF (low-pass filter) control, or HPF (high-pass filter) control are set correctly.
- The volume is too low when connecting with an RCA cable (XM-ES Series)When you connect to the AUDIO OUT of another device, set the INPUT VOLTAGE switch on the car amplifier to LOW.
- No sound or distorted sound when connected to the LINE OUT port (XM-ES Series)Refer to the Operating Instructions to make sure the LINE OUT MODE switch is set correctly.
- When the FILTER switch is set to BP (band-pass), the RANGE switch cannot be changed (XM-ES Series)When using a BP (band-pass), the frequency range for the HPF control is automatically fixed at 50 Hz-500 Hz, and the frequency range for LPF control is automatically fixed at 500 Hz-5 kHz.
- How can I compare Sony product specifications?If you're interested in comparing Sony product specifications, this is the way to do it! Visit the Sony website Go to the Electronics tab and choose a product category Choose the products you want to compare
- Wiring Harness Information for your Car Stereo / ReceiverSelect the appropriate wiring harness to view a table showing the wire color and function of each pin: 9-pin wiring harness 16-pin wiring harness
- Where can I buy genuine Sony products?Wondering where to buy Sony products? Click on the links below to find retail stores near you. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand Vietnam Middle
- How to find your model name and serial number?Your model name enables you to get information and services specific to your device. The model name and serial number can be found in several locations, depending on the product: A label on the back or bottom of
- Find what you are looking for...manuals, firmware, drivers, specifications and moreLearn how to navigate our website to find manuals, firmwares / softwares, and product specifications. Getting to your Product page | PDF Manuals and Help guides | Firmware / System Update / Drivers | Specifications
- Are instruction manuals and user guides for Sony products available for download?IMPORTANT: To download a manual you will need to know the model number of your product. Go to the Manuals section of the model support page to find all available manuals for the particular product Because the Sony