Questions & Answers: 260
- The compact camera displays error code beginning with E:**, C:**, or System errorThe handling differs depending on the displayed error. Check how to handle the concerned error. C:13:01 System error and C:32:01 E:41:00 Errors that start from E:61, E:62 ,E:91, E:92 C:13:01 Error is displayed when
- Can the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app control multiple cameras at the same time?The Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app is designed to work with only one camera at a time. Using it with more than one camera at the same time is not supported. NOTE: Not all cameras have Wi-Fi
- How to transfer pictures and videos to a smartphone using the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appTransferring images requires a stable high-speed Network connection. In order to reduce transferring issues, make sure of the following: The camera and smartphone have a strong connection to the Internet Network
- Movies recorded with the camera include camera operating sounds and noise that I did not hear during recording.Due to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following
- Can I control the camera from a computer connected through a USB cable?You can control the camera from a computer when connected with a USB cable. This is known as tethered shooting. You need to install the Imaging Edge application on your computer to use it for tethered shooting.
- How to set the focus mode of the PlayMemories Mobile app installed in your smartphone or tablet using Smart Remote.Connect your camera to your smartphone or tablet. For model-specific instructions, check the manual of the camera. On your smartphone or tablet, tap on the icon for the PlayMemories Mobile application. On the quick
- Frequently Asked Questions for Smart Remote ControlSmart Remote Control is only supported for installation on select Sony camera models. Visit the PlayMemories Camera Apps site for information about supported cameras. If your camera comes with the embeded version