Questions & Answers: 242
- The compact camera displays error code beginning with E:**, C:**, or System errorThe handling differs depending on the displayed error. Check how to handle the concerned error. C:13:01 System error and C:32:01 E:41:00 Errors that start from E:61, E:62 ,E:91, E:92 C:13:01 Error is displayed when
- Movies recorded with the camera include camera operating sounds and noise that I did not hear during recording.Due to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following
- Can I control the camera from a computer connected through a USB cable?You can control the camera from a computer when connected with a USB cable. This is known as tethered shooting. You need to install the Imaging Edge application on your computer to use it for tethered shooting.
- [VIDEO] How to setup wireless flash for your cameraTutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube
- How to set the focus mode of the PlayMemories Mobile app installed in your smartphone or tablet using Smart Remote.Connect your camera to your smartphone or tablet. For model-specific instructions, check the manual of the camera. On your smartphone or tablet, tap on the icon for the PlayMemories Mobile application. On the quick
- Why is only the left half of the histogram displayed when recording with S-Log2 or S-Log3?When recording a subject with a small luminance differential using S-Log, the histogram display as if it is compressed and the right side of the histogram is rarely displayed. S-Log2 and S-Log3 are gamma curves
- The F-value on the aperture ring differs from the F-value displayed on the monitor.The maximum aperture depends on the focal length of the lens. The correct F-value is the one displayed on the monitor. You cannot open the aperture wider than the maximum, even if you set a smaller F-value using