Questions & Answers: 256
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC function of this camera can be used when the NFC active icon is displayed on the LCD screen of the camera. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the smartphone before touching it on the camera.
- The compact camera displays error code beginning with E:**, C:**, or System errorThe handling differs depending on the displayed error. Check how to handle the concerned error. C:13:01 System error and C:32:01 E:41:00 Errors that start from E:61, E:62 ,E:91, E:92 C:13:01 Error is displayed when
- How to transfer pictures and videos to a smartphone using the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appTransferring images requires a stable high-speed Network connection. In order to reduce transferring issues, make sure of the following: The camera and smartphone have a strong connection to the Internet Network
- Can the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app control multiple cameras at the same time?The Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app is designed to work with only one camera at a time. Using it with more than one camera at the same time is not supported. NOTE: Not all cameras have Wi-Fi
- My camera records some RAW images in 12-Bits instead of 14-BitsRAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions. ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R Single-shot
- Can I control the camera from a computer connected through a USB cable?You can control the camera from a computer when connected with a USB cable. This is known as tethered shooting. You need to install the Imaging Edge application on your computer to use it for tethered shooting.
- [VIDEO] How to setup wireless flash for your cameraTutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube