Windows XP Downgrade Drivers and Applications for VPCW1 Series (Individual Drivers) To install Sony Utilities DLL (Windows XP 32bit)
This information is for the following models:
- To install Sony Utilities DLL
- Windows XP
1. Download the SonyUtilitiesDLL.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SonyUtilitiesDLL.EXE file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
4. At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement. Click I Agree to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
5. When the installation finishes, please restart the computer if needed.