About this download
This program will update SuperMulti Drive Firmware AD-7910S-V2 to version 1.Vb and will resolve the following symptom:
- Cannot write BackUp data to DVD media with Backup and Restore of Windows7.
SuperMulti Drive Firmware AD-7910S-V2 version 1.Vb
File name: EP0000600062.exe
File size: 4.12 MB (4314976 bytes)
- To install SuperMulti Drive Firmware AD-7910S-V2 version 1.Vb
- 4.12 MB
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
This update is only applicable for models with Optical Drive model AD-7910S-V2.
Otherwise, do not install.
1. Go to Device Manage
2. Expand DVD/CD-ROM Drives to display Optical Driver model.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600062.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Please execute packaged installer again.
2. If update was successful, "It is unnecessary to update." message will appear.