This information is for the following models:
About this download
This utility installs the Sony Memory Stick Duo ExpressCard Adaptor driver required for below Operating Systems.
Supported Memory Stick:
- Memory Stick Duo (Without MagicGate)
- Memory Stick Duo (With MagicGate)
- MagicGate Memory Stick Duo
- Memory Stick PRO Duo
- Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo
- Memory Stick Micro(M2) Using with M2 adaptor, MSAC-MMD
Supported Operating System:
- Windows® XP (Service Pack 3 or later)
- Windows® Vista (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows® 7
- Macintosh Operating System X v.10.4 (10.4.9 or later)
Note: Please note that the original Device driver provided on the CD-ROM bundled with your device is not compatible with Windows 7.
ExpressCard slot (standard installation), CD-ROM drive
MSAC-EX1 Device Driver for Windows
File Name: MSAC_EX1_Driver_Installer_101.exe
Download size: 4,611,208 KB
MSAC-EX1 Device Driver for Macintosh
File Name: MSAC-EX1_Device_Driver_v1045050.dmg
Download size: 989 KB
Updated on: 20 October 2009
- MSAC-EX1 Device Driver for Macintosh Operating System X 10.4.9 or later
- Mac OS
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Before beginning the procedure below, ensure that the MSAC-EX1 adaptor is disconnected from the computer.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the MSAC-EX1_Device_Driver_v1045050.dmg file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MSAC-EX1_Device_Driver.dmg file to begin the installation.
- Follow the instruction on-screen to complete the installation.